Application for membership to:
Vasa Order of America (VOA)
Nobel Monitor Local Lodge #130
Pennsylvania District Lodge (DL) #9
Fill out the top half of the application here on the website, print it and sign it. If you cannot fill it out on the computer, print it first, fill it out by hand out and sign it. Then contact our local lodge recording secretary, Marty Bergman at Marty.Bergman@sbcglobal.net or 216.509-7141. An initiation fee of $10 and first year’s dues of $35 are due before initiation.
All memberships in the VOA are through Local Lodges.
You may apply for membership if you are fourteen years of age or older and meet one of the following requirements:
- You were born in Nordic country.
- You are of Nordic ancestry.
- You are the spouse of an active Vasa member.
- You are a non-Nordic widow or widower of a Vasa member.
- You are not of Nordic ancestry but are committed to the promotion and advancement of Swedish and Nordic heritage and culture.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Vasa Order.